Cross-Cultural Relocation Training
This customized training program covers all aspects of living and working in your destination country. It is geared toward the needs of families and individuals moving abroad and will facilitate their adjustment to living and working in their new environment.
- Social and business values in your destination country
- Daily life (housing, shopping, education, childcare, banking, healthcare, hobbies, sports, establishing friendships, etiquette, entertaining, etc.)
- Dealing with adjustment issues
- Verbal and non-verbal communication style including virtual communication
- Working across cultures (management style, decision-making, problem-solving, motivation, meetings and negotiations, presentation style, etc.)
- Strategies for being culturally effective at work and in your personal life
Program length: can vary depending on the needs of the participant(s).
The programs can be delivered in a variety of languages and can be held at a company location, the participant’s home or a location provided by the trainer.